There is simply no place on the beach that offers as much fun for couples, families or friends. Aren’t you ready for a beach vacation where you use up your vacation time before you run out of things to do?
1. Take the plunge. Take a deep breath, close your eyes and plummet down the three-story tall, 200-foot-long High Tide Water Slide located right on TradeWinds Island Resorts beach. Unlimited rides are included in every stay.
2. Lounge in a giant SandBox. Unwind in our new beach lounge, The SandBox, located at Guy Harvey Outpost. Enjoy your own piece of paradise with VIP Cabanas, signature drinks, dining options and unforgettable sunsets around the fire pit.
3. Fly high on JetLev. Take your beach vacation to new heights at TradeWinds and experience JetLev. You can literally fly over the Gulf and soar up to 30 feet in the air.
4. Swim with the Fishes. Dive into something totally unique at our destination restaurant, RumFish Grill. Sign up for a behind-the-scenes tour and snorkel in the 33,500-gallon fish tank built by our friends from Animal Planet’s hit show Tanked. Click here for more info.
5. Take the Bar Crawl Challenge. Pick up your TradeWinds Passport, get it stamped at each of resort bar and then redeem it for a T-shirt proclaiming yourself a survivor of the TradeWinds Bar Crawl!
6. Jump and climb on an inflatable water park. The 15,750-square-foot Floating Water Park, our aqua playground, is located in the Gulf of Mexico just off the sandy shore at TradeWinds Island Grand.
7. Snack on S’mores. Meet at the Guy Harvey Outpost bonfire every night to roast marshmallows over the fire surrounded by Adirondack chairs. We’ll provide all the delicious ingredients to create the perfect s’more.