There's no doubt that we live in a society where we're always plugged in, stress levels are high multi-tasking between work and home schedules. Fortunately, knowing how to relax is vital for ensuring your health and well-being is in tact. Here are the 5 best ways to relax at St. Pete Beach:
1. Calm your mind with YogaFit. Focus your gaze on the gulf horizon during a yoga session on the beach. Your mind will enjoy the harmony while your body gets toned and fit. Check the schedule for an upcoming class.
2. “Just Let Go!” with a beachfront massage. The ultimate in luxury and stress relief! Let yourself relax under the hands of our skilled massage therapist from Body Works Salon & Spa, as you listen to the waves and feel the warm gulf breeze.
3. Watch the dolphins play. Watch for dolphins as you take a trip to Shell Island.
4. Unwind in one of our seven pools. Seven pools equal seven ways to relax and have fun! Enjoy one of our family pools beachfront and by the KONK Club, or take a dip in one of our two adults-only pools.
5. Reserve a VIP Cabana. Enjoy the day in pure relaxation and reserve the best spot to call home base for the day at Guy Harvey Outpost. VIP Cabanas offer flat screen HDTVs, cushioned sofas, shaded comfort, personal servers and unforgettable views.
Just let go by resting amidst a beautiful white beach paradise!