TradeWinds Day Pass ($45) includes:
- Parking Pass (ONLY if parking is available)
- Unlimited Rides on our High Tide Slide
- Hooded Beach Cabana (front row not included)
- Access to all Pools
- Participation in Resort Activities (some complimentary, some with additional cost)
- Paddleboats on the waterway
When you come to the TradeWinds Island Grand, simply show your confirmation to the gate attendant to collect your permit and wristbands!
Important information regarding our Day Pass Program:
- One pass needed per person, children 3 and younger are free w/ paying parent or guardian.
- Passes are subject to availability and black-out dates.
- Availability will change; only passes purchased with confirmation are secured.
- Calendar is only updated to show two months at a time.
- Passes are only sold via this website.
- Passes are limited on a daily basis.
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Coolers are not allowed on property.
About the Resort: TradeWinds Island Grand boasts a heritage of award-winning service and certification as a Florida Green Lodge in St Pete Beach, Florida. Discover JetLev flight center, the Floating Water Park, kids club activities, paddleboats, tennis, stand-up paddleboards, a three story tall inflatable water slide and more. Eat, drink and shop at 14 dining outlets for seafood, prime aged beef, floribbean cuisine as well as grab & go dining options along with sand-in-your-toes beach bars. Pamper yourself with a beachfront massage, relax on a beach cabana or lounge next to one of 5 heated pools and 2 whirlpools. Known to be a Florida Wedding destination, you can just let go with an ultimate luxury day at the spa. Call to book a room at (800) 360-4016.