Whether you’re coming back to where it all started or visiting us for the first time, what better way to reunite your family or your friends around fun water activities and recreation. Here are the most popular ones we have:
- Call the RumFish Beach Resort Outfitter Shop at 727-329-1408 and let our staff help with your reservations for a fishing trip.
- Get wild on a WaveRunner. Cruise the coastline and fly across the waves for some fast-paced fun! Ask our staff at the TradeWinds Adventure Center about a rental.
- Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP) are not only fun but a great workout while connecting with nature. Visit the TradeWinds Adventure Center for rentals.
- Catch a fish and eat it, too! You spent all day reeling in the big one, and there’s nothing better than the taste of freshly caught fish. Let our chefs prepare your catch of the day and serve it to you, seasoned to perfection. Contact Bermudas Steak and Seafood Restaurant for more details.
- Jump and climb on an inflatable water park. The 15,750-square-foot Floating Water Park, our aqua playground, is located in the Gulf of Mexico just off the sandy shore at TradeWinds Island Grand.
- Snorkel in the pristine waters surrounding historic Egmont Key State Park, accessible only by boat.
- Sail into the sunset. Whether you want some alone time with your sweetie or a memorable experience with friends, the best place to see our dazzling sunsets are on the glistening waters of the Gulf. Sunset sails depart from nearby Dolphin Landings.
- Explore a three-dimensional world with SNUBA Tours. Call 727-313-2531. Reservations accepted, but not required. Or visit the SNUBA tent, located in front of Island Grand, for availability.